It's that most wonderful time of year again, but struggling to find the perfect gift can be a little-less-than-wonderful... maybe we can help? We're rounding up a bunch of fabulous gifts - all from Florida-based artists and sellers - for the bride-to-be, groom-to-be, and everyone else on your list.
A few of my fave gifts for the bride and groom are below, but there are tons more locally-source ideas on our Pinterest board for anyone in your life - make sure to take a peek!
1. These sweet Initial Notecards from 9th Letterpress would make perfectly personal gifts for the couple to write notes of thanks to all their gift-givers.
2. Indobay's Simple List tea towel is a comfy newlywed kitchen must-have!
3. Give these cute Bride & Groom mugs from Symmetrical Pottery to the coffee-loving couple.
4. 'I do' and 'Me too' cake forks from The Loose Goose are a thoughtful gift for the wedding day (or after!) that they may not splurge on for themselves.
5. What bride wouldn't love a gorgeous lace robe from Style Made Here?
6. Reclaimed wood cufflinks are perfect for the eco-friendly or woodsy groom.