Your wedding day will be the best day of your life. So, you deserve to look and feel your best. Here, we have pulled together a range of drugstore and luxury eyeshadow palettes that will compliment your day perfectly.
OUR TOP PICK
A brand new, highly coveted release from one of the biggest luxury brands in the industry, this is the perfect neutrals palette that everyone should have in their makeup collection.
This palette will definitely create the perfect bridal look, or as we call it natural with a little shimmer.
There are no neon colors in sight - just subtle, elegant neutrals and soft shimmers that will create a beautiful bridal look.
- Pigment - the pigmentation of this palette matches the price point for sure. The nude hues work beautifully with brush or finger application to the eye and blend seamlessly.
- Quantity - this palette contains 14 eyeshadows, so this is perfect for creating a simple or sparkly nude eye.
- Finish - the palette is full of Too Faced’s signature matte and metallic finishes, while new speckled metallics feature varying pigments and pearls for unique, multi-dimensional looks - these are best applied with your fingers.
- Scent - enriched with soothing manuka honey and cinnamon, we would call this a nice additional bonus.
- On the go - tin packaging with a mirror means that this palette is perfect for travel and the tin packaging is more sturdy, and reduces the risk of eyeshadows shattering on the move.
- Packaging - the packaging does not feel the most sturdy as it is card - but as long as you do not intend on destroying your palette then you have nothing to worry about.
It is safe to say that we have definitely been dreaming about this palette… Charlotte Tilbury’s largest eyeshadow palette to date does not disappoint.
If you love rosy hues then this is definitely the palette for you.
- Quality - intense color pay-off and blendable and buildable formula.
- Quantity - 12 neutral eyeshadows mean you have an ideal and not intimidating color selection to create unique and individual looks each time.
- Empowering - this is a gorgeous luxury brand owned by a woman, for women to love.
- On the go - this palette is perfect for the on the way to the wedding touch up
- Easy to use - the palette is divided into four sections to help you create the perfect look: Day Eyes, Desk Eyes, Date Eyes and Dream Eyes. So, whether you are a complete novice or have an aesthetic for your makeup in mind - then this is the palette for you!
- Shimmers - there are 3 shimmers in this palette, so if you are all about the sparkle this may not be the palette for you.
This palette is the golden-nude hue lover’s new best friend. If you prefer a warmer and less rosier nude, then this palette will not disappoint you.
The blend of mattes and shimmer shadows makes the palette really easy to curate soft-glam looks, and makes this the perfect palette to mark your special day and for you to carry on using in your day-to-day life.
- Timeless - these hues will never go out of style, they are perfect for creating your bridal look and you can cherish this palette for years to come as it dips into the perfect day-to-day look alongside night time glamour.
- Pigment - Urban Decay eyeshadows are renowned for their high quality pigmentation whether you prefer using an eyeshadow brush or your fingers to do your eye makeup.
- Color tones - the palette is a gradient from light inner corner shades to darker and smokier crease colors
- Quantity - 12 shadows that are a mix of matte and shimmer, whether you want to opt for a soft hue of nude or something with a bit more sparkle, this palette is perfect for all kinds of eye looks.
- Portable - this palette comes with a mirror and a double-ended brush, so this is great for last-minute top ups on the go.
- Packaging - this is not the most lightweight of packaging and some may call it bulky,but it does help with portability and reduces the risk of eyeshadows breaking.
One of the most luxury palettes in our top 10, this palette is the perfect palette to headline your makeup for the day.
If you are looking to invest in a palette that you can have in your collection for years to come, then this is it.
This palette is more cool-toned, so if you prefer a smokier neutral eye then this is the palette you should go for for your big day.
- Versatile - this palette will allow you to create a variety of timeless looks, for your wedding day and beyond. The color selection in this palette will give you a daytime glow or a nighttime sparkle.
- Pigmentation - so for the fact that this is on the luxury end of the beauty cosmetic industry, you would expect high quality eyeshadows. And these do not disappoint. The pigment on these is so great you only have to lightly touch a shadow and it produces a bold color payoff.
- Complimentary - this palette is perfect for all skin tones, and the range of shades means that no shadows will go to waste.
- Portable - this palette is really compact and it also has a mirror so is great for that quick touch up before walking down the aisle.
- Quantity - this is a 15-shadow palette, so this gives you a lot of options to give you the bridal look of your dreams.
- Luxury - the price point for this palette is not suitable for absolutely everyone, this is an investment piece that will last you for a lifetime.
If you do not want to make a huge investment in an eyeshadow palette, but want a well-recognised brand with amazing quality eyeshadows then MAC is a great choice.
One of MAC’s newest palettes, this saves you the work of building a classic customisable MAC palette and has done it for you!
This palette features a lot of favourite shades along with some fresh formula re-shifts too.
- Shade range - this is the palette of dreams if you are keen to delve a little deeper into the world of neutrals and is perfect for new or esteemed lovers of makeup.
- Compact - with 12 shades and nifty new packaging, this palette is easy to store and travel with - so this will serve you for your big day and beyond.
- Quality - MAC is renowned for its great pigmentation, and this palette does not disappoint.
- Packaging - the packaging has had a revamp from the signature clear top and black packaging. The top of this packaging comes with swatches of the eyeshadows on the lid and gives the palette a modern and abstract uplift.
- Quantity - with twelve shadows, most of which are matte with a couple of shimmers, this is the perfect palette for a natural bridal look.
- No mirror - this is not the most travel friendly palette as it does not come with a mirror inside, but the packaging revamp means its lid is less breakable.
This palette is for those of you who are not too big on your brands, this is available in the drugstore and is a great palette to help you create a soft, timeless bridal look.
This palette contains more rosy hues than nude, but will definitely still be able to serve you well after your big day.
- Easy to use - this palette is not daunting to use, and the shades all blend seamlessly together, making this palette perfect for the big day and for everyday glamour afterwards.
- Quantity - this is a 12-shadow palette, so there are just enough colors for you to create the perfect look.
- Compact - so, this palette is nothing if not super compact and it makes it perfect to slip into a clutch bag or makeup bag.
- Shimmers - this palette contains shimmery rosy hues that will add a gorgeous glisten to the eyelid.
- Quality - these shadows are best used with an eyeshadow brush as their pigment is buildable. We recommend tapping color onto the eyelid, blending out and then building up the layer of color.
- Packaging - this palette does not come in particularly sturdy packaging, so we do not recommend dropping this or just throwing it in your purse.
We are not ashamed to have put Urban Decay on our list twice, because, well… How could we not?!
Their palettes are undoubtedly some of the best on the market, and will definitely make you feel like your most beautiful self on your wedding day.
If you are a lover of pink hues then this is the palette for you.
Especially complimentary on blue eyes, this palette has a variety of pinks that will let you create the perfect rosy glow look on your special day.
- Quality - the pigmentation of this palette is second to none. Whether you are using a brush, your fingers or a sponge applicator - the colors are vibrant and will give you the perfect wedding day glow.
- Portable - this palette follows along with its two predecessors, in that it has a mirror and dual-ended brush. However, this palette is tin which means it is pretty portable and reduces the risk of the eyeshadows getting broken.
- Quantity - in signature Urban Decay style, this palette has 12 eyeshadows and gives you a range of mattes and shimmers.
- Color selection - so, unless you are completely obsessed with all things PINK, then this palette will not be for you as it shows off every possible variant of pink. If this is not for you, then the palette would not be ideal for your big day.
Do you love timeless looks? Do you love simplicity?
And, most importantly - do you love shimmer? If the answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘yes’, then this is the palette for you.
Compact and really easy to use, this is the shimmery palette of dreams.
We have included this quad in our list to show you that your palette can hold any volume of shadows, but sometimes less can be so much more. This can be applied to this very palette.
- Shimmer - all four shadows are a gorgeous shimmer shades, and compliment each other perfectly transitioning from the perfect inner corner highlight to the ultimate smoked out crease.
- Design - the design of this packaging is like no other. Visually, it is extremely appealing as its case is adorned with crystal-like stones, and gives this palette that ‘little something extra’ kind of feel.
- Compact - being a quad, this palette is super handy and takes up no space in your purse or makeup collection. It is particularly convenient for top ups.
- Quality - for a drugstore palette, the pigmentation of the shadows is just gorgeous. Best applied with your finger to get the full color and shimmer payoff, this palette is an absolute crystal heaven!
- Ease - this quad will put you entirely at ease on your wedding day, the selection might seem slightly limited but this detracts from stresses of the wedding day, and allows for fuss-free and ease of application.
- The clue is in the title - this palette does not have any matte shades and is pure sparkle only… so if you are more of a matte gal, then this palette won’t be what you’re looking for.
The ‘Modern Renaissance’ palette is a cult favorite, and it is well loved by many because of the quality of the shadows and for the slightly fun take on a rosy palette.
Containing a bright red-toned pink and an orange, this palette gives you that perfect natural glow with a pop of color.
This is one of our absolute favorites, and has to be a must-have in your makeup collection - be it you choose to use this on your wedding day or not. Yeah, that’s how good this one is.
- Pigmentation - the quality of the shadows in the palette is just dreamy. Whether you apply with a brush or blend out with your fingers, this palette is seamless.
- Blend - these eyeshadows are all highly complementary of each other, and will definitely create the perfect bridal look.
- Quality - these eyeshadows work effortlessly when applied with an eyeshadow brush or with your finger, either way you can build up the color for a subtle or vibrant hue - whichever you desire!
- Quantity - particularly generous, this palette has 14 shades that can be used individually or as a seamless blend together. The brown shades in particular can be swept over the lid and built up in the crease and outer corner of the eye and by just using one hue alone you can create an elegant look.
- Portable - this palette has a mirror and dual-ended brush so is great for last minute touch ups.
- Packaging - this packaging is not everyone’s favorite as it is velvet
Last but not least, we are ending on a pretty good high. This palette is perfect for medium/dark skin tones to create a gorgeous mauve bridal look.
With a mixture of matte and shimmer eyeshadows, this palette will give you a bridal look with a smokier twist.
The fuschias and violets will create an elegant and sophisticated look, perfect for your wedding day.
- Quantity - 9 eyeshadows are plenty to experiment with, particularly if you are less confident with eyeshadow application.
- Compact - this palette is the most lightweight and compact on our list as it slides seamlessly into a clutch bag.
- Pigment - these eyeshadows are best used with an eyeshadow brush and by applying then blending then layering the color so they become the most pigmented.
- Color tones - these hues may not seem the most typical bridal hues, but nevertheless the mauve and violet hues are absolutely complimentary. The shimmers will really add to and compliment that bridal glow!
- Ease - this palette is visually easy to use, as all of the colors blend together seamlessly.
- Packaging - this packaging is not the most sturdy as it is made out of card, and although it is lightweight it is not the best for on-the-go touch ups as it does not have a brush nor mirror. But it does have a bronzer, blusher and highlighter so this is a product that really does it all.
For the perfect wedding palette, look no further than this list.
Of course, there are hundreds of palettes on the market that you can choose from, but we believe that these palettes are the absolute best you can select for your wedding day.
They will be a fond reminder of your wedding day, and will serve you well for the best day of your life, and beyond - any of these palettes have the potential to become your absolute go-to and essential palette, and will be a fond memory of your wedding day.